Thursday, April 12, 2007

First Bite

The purpose of this blog is to inspire myself and others towards a healthy and tasty lifestyle and to have fun while doing it. Nimble Nosh is a food blog. I'm a believer that we eat to live, but it can't be denied that, well sometimes, we live to eat as well. I will include lots of recipes that have a healthy focus from my experiments in the kitchen, but will also strive to maintain that a wholesome approach is about balance, so no food should really be off limits. I hope to feature articles and musings on nutrition, cooking tips, new product finds, book reviews, and anything relevant in health and wellness news. What are some of the ways to indulge and still eat well? What does a moderate athlete's diet look like? How do you achieve a balance between being full and being stuffed? How do you eat healthy when you have 15 minutes to spare? These are some of the questions that I continually find myself asking again and again, and invariably find a myriad of answers. Most importantly, I'm hoping to get ideas from the wide wide world out there on healthy eating and living if there is anyone reading... ;)

For right now though, a little about myself. I'm 25 years old and recently moved to Vermont. I work in publishing, but have an eye to towards food writing, at least as a hobby of mine. Of course, I also have an interest in fitness and nutrition. You can check out some of my articles on wellfed.net, specifically under the fitfare.net and sugarsavvy.net links. My byline is sburnett.

No comments: